HPL Home Delivery
HPL Home Delivery provides library materials to individuals inside the city limits of Hastings who have difficulty getting out and about, even on a temporary basis. Hand-picked to patron’s interests, materials provided by the service include regular and large print books, DVDs, audio-books, magazines, and InterLibrary Loan services of interest.
Things to Know
- Delivery is made every two weeks
- Volunteers currently deliver on Thursday
- Items checkout for two weeks
- Items can be renewed or requested by phone (402)-461-2346 or online
- In the event of a cancellation, patrons will be notified by phone
Apply for Delivery Service
To qualify for Home Delivery service, a patron must be temporarily or permanently home bound due to health, age, weather precautions, or other circumstances. To apply, complete the application and return it in person or by mail.
- Hastings Public Library
- Attn: Home Delivery
- 314 N Denver Ave
- Hastings NE 68901
You may also call the Library at (402)-461-2346 and a library assistant will help you.
If you have any questions, please contact Dana Still, Home Delivery Assistant, at (402)-461-2512.