Welcome, Fellow Adventurers of All Ages!
This summer, decide which of two trails to participate in the Summer Reading Program!
- JUST READ! trail: Log your reading minutes to earn badges, prizes, and tickets for the grand prize drawing.
- ANIMAL LEARNING ADVENTURES trail: Complete fun activities to earn badges, prizes, and tickets for the grand prize drawing.
- Optional: Earn twice the amount of participation prizes and double your chances of winning a grand prize by completing BOTH trails!
Registration begins June 1st!
Register as an individual or as a family on Beanstack. When registering a family, register one person first; then use the option to register other family members. Beanstack will allow you to track your progress, earn badges, and enter for prizes. Access Beanstack in one of the following ways:
- Click the Beanstack button below.
- Visit beanstack.com and search for Hastings Public Library.
- Download the Beanstack app on your mobile device.
If you do not have access to the internet, please call the library Monday-Thursday between 9 am-7 pm and Friday- Saturday 9 am-5 pm. Staff will be available to help you register and log your progress. Hard copies of the gameboards and instructions will be available for pick up on the Second Floor Children’s Desk.
All entries are due by Saturday, July 31st.
Events will be in-person with virtual options as well! Events will require registration. Registrants will receive confirmation regarding whether an event is in-person or virtual.